We are constantly adding new and fresh items to our menu. Some items are seasonal and may not always be available.
- Country Style Potato Skins
- These Idaho spuds have "gone country" with crispy bacon, Monterey Jack and Cheddar cheeses.
- Magnifico! Bite into some crunch! Toasted and drizzled with olive oil and crushed garlic with chopped tomatoes and cheese.
- Stuffed Mushroom Caps
- Fresh, locally grown mushrooms filled with tasty crab meat stuffing, topped with hollandaise sauce.
- Caramelized Onion and Spinach Dip
- Caramelized Vidalia onions and fresh baby spinach in our special secret cream cheese mixture. Served with fresh baked slice baguette. YUM!!
- Crab Dip
- A perfect blend of succulent lump crab, Gouda cheese, and select herbs that Chef Maggie will never reveal! Served hot, with fresh, sliced bread.
- Marinated Tenderloin Tails
- Your choice of Cajun or grilled marinated beef tenderloin tips perfect when nibbled with drawn butter or bleu cheese dressing.
- Pot of Onion Straws
- Thinly sliced, deep friend, and delicious. Served with peppercorn dressing.
Down Home Favorites
- Lamb Casserole
- Tender leg of lamb strip baked in a rich sherry sauce with potatoes, onions, and carrots beneath a flaky puffed pastry.
- Chef's Country Pot Pie
- Chicken, carrots, celery, onion, and herbs slowly baked in a light cream sauce and blanketed with a lightly browned puffed pastry.
- Shepherd's Pie
- Ground sirloin and lamb with vegetable trinity, topped with mashed potatoes.
- PJ's Special Pasta
- Sautéed mushrooms, peppers, onions, spinach and garlic in an extra virgin olive oil over angel hair pasta. Lots of flavor for this heart-healthy dish.
- Additions: Chicken - $4.05 | Shrimp - $4.05
- Pan Seared Pork Chops
- Pan seared and smothered with sauteed onions and served with our great red skin mashed potatoes and vegetables.
- Double Stuffed Peppers
- Have it out way with the homemade sausage stuffing and served with mashed potatoes.
- Chicken and Biscuits
- Bring home a true favorite that Grandma makes. Chicken and gravy over hot homemade biscuits.
- Chicken Ligonier
- A boneless breast of chicken, stuffed with provolone cheese and garlic butter, rolled in seasoned breadcrumbs and baked to a golden hue, served with rice.
- Mountain Angus
- 8 ounces of Certified Angus steak burger served the way you like it.
- Bleu Mountain
- 8 ounces of Certified Angus steak burger topped with sautéed onions and crumbled bleu cheese.
- Barbecue sauce gives this burger real flavor and then it gets a touch more with bacon and onions and the Cheddar/Jack cheese just melts.
- Grilled Turkey Burger
- Tender, ground turkey mixed with our special spices and ingredients to offer a perfectly seasoned burger.
All sandwiches are served with fresh fried potato chips.
- Laurel Mountain Chicken
- A skinless, boneless chicken breast; have it grilled or blackened.
- Tuscan Chicken
- A juicy chicken breast with roasted red peppers, sautéed mushrooms, spinach, and melted mozzarella cheese.
- Ham and Cheese Stack
- Cold or hot, our ham is stacked. Thinly sliced, you pick the cheese, and yes, we have the mustard too!
- Fresh Grilled Fish Sandwich
- Fresh grilled fish of the day sandwich, served with cocktail or tartar sauce.
SubstitutesFresh Inn Fries - $1.25
Soups and Salads
Salads are served with your choice of one our of homemade dressings: creamy peppercorn parmesan, balsamic vinaigrette, creamy bleu cheese, honey mustard, or raspberry vinaigrette.
- Fresh Onion Gratinee
- Seasoned croutons floating on a beefy onion broth, topped with cheese.
- Crock - $3.85Cup - $2.60
- Soup of the Day
- Ask your server about the soup of the day. Always a blend of fresh ingredients.
- Crock - $3.35Cup - $2.35
- Tossed Salad
- A bed of mixed greens topped with fresh vegetables.
- Caesar Salad
- One great salad! Crisp romaine lettuce with anchovy garlic dressing, topped with parmesan cheese and croutons.
- Additions: Grilled Shrimp - $3.95 | Chicken - $3.95 | Buffalo Chicken - $3.95 | Steak - $3.95
- Pecan Crusted Salmon
- Pecan crusted fillet, tomatoes, onions, parmesan cheese with mixed greens.
- Pittsburgh Steak Salad
- Tenderloin tails on a serving of greens with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, French Fries and cheese.
- Pittsburgh Chicken Salad
- Chicken served on greens with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, French Fries and cheese.
- Pittsburgh Shrimp Salad
- Shrimp served on greens with onions, tomatoes, cucumbers, French Fries and cheese.
Served with our flowerpot bread and house salad, and your choice of baked potato or wild rice and vegetable.
- Maple Leaf Roasted Duck
- Slow roasted and partially boned half duck, glazed with a sweet orange sauce. A long-time favorite at the Inn!
- A fillet of salmon is done your way, blackened, grilled, or broiled.
- Prime Sirloin Steak
- A full 12-ounce Prime sirloin grilled to perfection, served with sautéed mushrooms and onions.
- Additions: Add bleu cheese - $1.00 | 10 ounce Lobster Tail - $17.00
(This is only a sampler of our menu, different items are added monthly.)powered by OpenMenu